Animal Integration in the Educational Programme with acronym ZORO is an international Erasmus + project, funded by the European Union.
The main aim of the project is to develop a programme for teachers on how to integrate the use of animals into their classrooms. At the same time the project will involve various activites with animals for children and a special training for teachers in Ireland, where they will learn how to use animals in the educational programme in practice.
The project includes 10 different organizations from 8 different European countries.
Project coordinator: Ljudska univerza, Zavod za izobraževanje in kulturo, Rogaška Slatina, Rogaška Slatina, SLOVENIA
- JVIZ I. OŠ Rogaška Slatina, Rogaška Slatina, SLOVENIA
- JVIZ III: OŠ Rogaška Slatina, Rogaška Slatina, SLOVENIA
- 1st Special Nursery school of Patras, Patras, GREECE
- Ozel Denizli Ayildiz Ozel Egitim ve Rehabilitasyon Merkezi, Denizli, TURKEY
- Josip Matoš Primary School, Vukovar, CROATIA
- Erdligeti Altalanos Iskola, Erd, HUNGARY
- Szkola Podstawowa Nr 2 Im. Romualda Traugutta , Jozefov, POLAND
- Elista Education, Abbeyleix, IRELAND
- Scoala Gimnaziala Asau, Asau Village, ROMANIA
You can learn more about the propject partners here